Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, May 18, 2012

Product Review: Tide Pods

Recently, I got a free sample of Tide Pods in my mailbox. I tried it out yesterday with a load of laundry. Here are my thoughts:

I really liked the scent. It smelled good, but wasn't overpowering. Again, the convenience of being able to just toss that little pod in was really nice. These would be super for college students or others who have to use laundromats.

I have to confess that I don't really get the whole "pod" thing, it seems like everyone is coming up with their detergent in some kind of pod. This concerns me because you can't stretch the bottle of box of detergent that way, there is only a certain number of loads per package. And although I haven't actually checked the prices, I suspect that the pods cost quite a bit more per use than buying regular liquid or powder on sale and using a coupon.

I was also disappointed that they didn't enclose a coupon for me to go find a whole package to try. Would I go out and buy it? Possibly, if I found a good sale and had a coupon. It would be great for Tasha to use at college next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment