Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, February 13, 2012

This weekend's bargains

Didn't have any luck at the thrift stores on Saturday, but got a few grocery bargains. I got Hamburger and Chicken Helper at Save-a-Lot for 75 cents a box after coupon. I also got some General Mills Cereal for $1.67 a box after coupon and some Pillsbury Grands biscuits for 85 cents after coupons. Then I went to United and used my rain checks to get some Totino's Pizza rolls for $1 a box, plus I had 40 cents off two coupons, making them 80 cents a box. Also got some Best Choice ice cream with the 50 cents off coupons on the back of the rain checks.

One of the best things about all of that? They were almost all General Mills products which means I'll have Box Tops to cut off and save for the school!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah and Save-a-Lot has the Hamburger and Chicken Helpers on sale again so I may try to price match them at Wal-Mart to get a better variety stocked up on.

    ReplyDelete