Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It pays to be persistent

Back in November, I signed up for the Save-a-Lot shopper club and got a $5 off $25 coupon. In order to get more coupons, you could refer friends and if they signed up, you got another coupon. So I referred 5 friends. Of those 5 friends, only one actually got the e-mail and signed up. None of the others ever got the e-mail. If they had got the e-mail and not wanted to do it, that was fine, but they never even got the e-mail. I waited a few days and went in and tried to enter the e-mail addresses again but it wouldn't let me since I had already referred 5. So I tried contacting Save-a-Lot through their website about the issue. No response. I waited a while and tried again, two more times. No response. Finally, last week, I decided to try one more time. I was polite and kind all through this. Which was hard for me because I was getting very annoyed. LOL. Anyway... So I went to the website and e-mailed AGAIN. I also went and looked at their Facebook page and noticed that people that posted questions, comments, etc. on there were getting pretty quick responses. So I posted there that I was having a problem and hadn't got a response from e-mailing through their website. Well, a representative replied and gave me his e-mail address. I e-mailed him what was going on. And suddenly, I also had a response from my e-mail through their website too. LOL. Anyway, they sent me two $5 gift certificates to use. And referred me to the company that does the coupons through the website. Last night, they sent me a coupon for $5 off $25 which they said I could print 5 times. Only catch? It expires in a week. So I doubt I get to use all of them. LOL. And it's in my name so I can't even share. :( But that's okay, I'm just grateful for how they finally handled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment