Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Clearance deal on stuffing at United

Yesterday, Mandy from Work at Home Adventures and Mandy's Fun with Pinterest texted me that she found Stove Top turkey and cornbread stuffing marked down to 50 cents a box at the United on W. Garriott (next to K-Mart). Tom went in for me after work and picked up 6 boxes. Mandy said they had a bunch so there may still be some there today. If you're out and about, check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Yep I got 4 boxes! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some pretty yummy looking recipes on the back of the boxes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn I hate when I get behind on my reading! I would have loved to get some of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, sorry Brenda! Next time I'll try to remember to text you!

    ReplyDelete