Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Product Review: Crystal Light Energy drink

Yesterday I got a free sample in the mail of a new Crystal Light Energy drink. It has caffeine and B vitamins added to it. The flavor I got was citrus and it was one of those little packets that you add to a bottle of water. I just poured a glass of water and added it to that. It was REALLY good! I loved the flavor. As for the "energy" aspects, I'm not sure. LOL. It's hard to really tell from drinking it one time. I was really sleepy this morning and it did seem to perk me up, so maybe? At any rate, I got a coupon along with it and I will probably try it again if I find a good deal on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment