Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Product Review: Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Shampoo

A few weeks ago, I signed up for and got a free sample of Herbal Essence shampoo. I've been using it some to see how I like it. I LOVE the smell of it, it smells kind of coconutty. I also feel like it does a really good job of cleaning my hair. I only wish they'd sent some conditioner along with it. Since my hair is going gray, it needs conditioning more than ever. If I don't use another conditioner afterwards, my hair is kinda crazy that day. That's kind of a bummer because then my hair doesn't smell like the Herbal Essence shampoo anymore. LOL. Bottom line, even though I like it okay, I probably won't go out and buy this product.

2 comments: