Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Product Review: Lipton Superfruit Green Tea

I will be the first to admit, I was one of those people who used to turn their nose up at green tea. Why? Well, I mean, it's GREEN!!!! LOL. But after reading about the positive benefits of it, I decided to try it a while back. And found out that I really like it. It is alot like regular tea, although not quite as strong, in my opinion.

Anyway, I got some samples of this Lipton Superfruit Green Tea to try. It has blueberry and purple acai flavor. Do I have any idea what acai is? No, but the tea was really good. LOL. I drank it hot with a little bit of Splenda and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to drinking the other packets and will probably look for this to buy it (assuming I can find a good deal of course, LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment