Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Save-a-Lot deals 2-29-12

I finally got a chance to go to Save-a-Lot and use the coupons that I told you about here: It Pays to be Persistent.

I got some really great deals. Sorry, I forgot to take pictures when I got home. I was just ready to put stuff up, eat supper, and collapse. LOL.

With the first $5 certificate, I got Libby's pineapples, on sale for 99 cents a can. Got 12 cans for $11.88. Used six $1 off 2 coupons to bring it down to $5.88. Then used the $5 certificate. That made it $1.87 with tax. So I got 12 cans of pineapples for $1.87!

The other $5 certificate, I got bread, ranch dressing mix, and some mints, it was $1.10 total.

Then for the other 3 transactions, I spent $25.69, $20.13, and $23.14. Some of the great deals in there were Sunshine Cheez-It crackers, on sale for $1. Use a $1 off two coupon to bring them down to 50 cents a box (plus what I saved using the $5 off $25 coupon). Tuna Helper, $1 a box, plus used a 75 cents off 3 coupon to get them for 75 cents a box. And they had a coupon for 25 cents off a can of tuna on them so I got 3 cans of tuna for .44 cents each after the coupon. Got some General Mills Cereal for $1.67 a box after using $1 off 3 coupon.

Most of the rest of the stuff I got was just stuff I needed, but it was nice to save a little extra on it using the $5 off $25 coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment