Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pineapple Angel Food Cake

Because of my couponing, I have an overabundance of canned pineapple right now, which reminded me to share one of my favorite dessert recipes with you:

Take one can of crushed pineapple (in juice, not syrup) and one box of Angel Food Cake mix (the kind you just mix with water). Stir the pineapple and cake mix together (nothing else, just two two items!), pour them in a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for about 20-30 minutes. This is the yummiest stuff ever! Since Angel Food Cake isn't very high calorie, it's even a fairly healthy dessert. I've been making it for years since I first got it from a friend who was doing Weight Watchers.

3 comments: