Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Chicken Taco Recipe

Today I am posting one of my favorite low-fat healthy recipes: Chicken Taco meat

You need
about 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 package taco seasoning
1 cup chicken broth (I just dissolve a chicken bullion cube in a cup of water).

Stir the package of taco seasoning into the broth.

Put the chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker and pour the broth/seasoning mixture over it. Cook until done. I usually start it out on high for an hour or so and turn it down to low. If I start it around lunchtime, it's done in plenty of time for supper.

Shred the chicken with a fork. This is great in tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and burritos!

1 comment: