Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Staples ad March 25th-31st

This week at Staples, there are some fairly good deals:

Staples paper 8.5x11, 5000 case, $48.99 with a $24 Easy Rebate, makes it $24.99 a case. You can get up to two rebates this way.

Speaking of Staples and Easy Rebates, I just discovered recently that you can have your Easy Rebates sent to PayPal instead of waiting on a check. The first time, I wasn't impressed because they ended up sending me a check anyway but the next time I used it, I got the PayPay refund in about 4 weeks rather than the almost 8 weeks I waited for the check.

There is a $5 off $25 cleaning and break room purchase in the ad (you can also go print it off online). Staples does accept manufacturer's coupons so you may be able to stretch that coupon even farther.

100% back on Staples Rewards with a return address stamp purchase (value up to $21.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment