Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Survive the blizzard? (plus this week's deals)

Did everyone survive the blizzard? Our town is one of the lucky ones in this area, we have power and only lost it for a few hours. What a relief! Let me just say, I like heat, electricity, and running water. Not to mention internet! LOL!

This week's sale deals:
United is having a half price sale, check it out on their webpage. I noticed some Post and General Mills cereals and there are always GM cereal coupons available.

I couldn't get Jumbo Foods ad to come up, but I noticed yesterday that the one on Willow was closed due to no power. When I get the paper tonight, I"ll look and see if I have an ad in there.

Aldi produce prices:
3 pound bag of yellow onions, 99 cents
3 pack multi-colored bell peppers: $1.49
Avocados: 29 cents each
Lemons: 15 cents each
1 pound package tomatoes on the vine: 99 cents
Cantaloupe: 79 cents each

No comments:

Post a Comment