Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Country Bob's All-Purpose Sauce Review

Recently I was given the chance to try out and review Country Bob's All-Purpose sauce. Prior to this, I'd never heard of the sauce, but we like BBQ sauces and steak sauces, so I thought it was worth a try. Now Tom and I are both hooked! This sauce is delicious on hamburgers, french fries, tater tots, chicken strips, chicken sandwiches, pork chops, you name it! Last time I made meatloaf, I even mixed a little bit in with the ketchup on top. Yum!

In Enid, I've seen the sauce at both  Wal-Mart and Jumbo Foods. I highly recommend this sauce and will definitely be buying more when we run out!



No comments:

Post a Comment