Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, June 29, 2012

Product Review: Kidco Outlet Cover

Last summer, I had a horrible time with my toddlers unplugging my fan in the living room. It got to the point where I just unplugged at the start of every day and then plugged it back in at night. After the winter, I had hoped maybe they'd outgrown it, but no such luck. I did not want to go through another summer without my fan on during the day, so I started looking for a solution and I found this on Amazon:


It not only shortens the cord, it also keeps the kids from being able to mess around with the plug. I've had it for a couple of months now and it is super! It was very easy to install, just took me a couple of minutes. My only problem with it was that it was almost too hard for me to open at first, but I've managed to get the hang of it now. So, I have no complaints. Now if I can just get them to quit turning the darn thing on and off!!! Geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment