Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Awesome K-Mart deals last night!

Last night, I went to K-Mart after a meeting I had in Enid. If you don't already know this, Shop Your Way Reward Card members can double coupons up to $1. The conditions are that you have to spend $25 on health/beauty and/or grocery items and they will only double up to 5 of them. I asked last night and you can USE more than 5, but they'll only double the first five. Last night, I got

2 bottles of Tide plus Downy, on sale for $8.97, used $1 coupons to make them $6.97

Purex laundry pods, on sale for $2.50, used 50 cent coupons to make them $1.50.

Alberto V05 shampoos, on sale for 79 cents. I had coupons for $1 off three, making them about 13 cents a bottle! Even without using the double coupon, they would only be 46 cents a bottle with that price and the coupon.

But WAIT! There's more! I also used my points that I had been accumulating, I had $7 worth that I could use, which brought my total to under $10! That made the shampoo and Purex pods basically free and the Tide about $4.50 a bottle before tax.

Have I ever mentioned that I love coupons?


No comments:

Post a Comment