Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, June 4, 2012

Do you ever get burned out on using coupons?

Do you ever get burned out on using coupons? I know I do. It makes me wonder how you guys get through it and get back in the groove. Right now I"m not so much burned out as I am kind of out of practice. For the last few months (since before Serenity's wedding/reception), we've been using up our stockpile of stuff and doing very little buying or coupon shopping. So now it's time to get going again.

My ideas:
1. Just do it! I sat down this morning and cut out yesterday's coupons that I wanted. Put the rest in a file folder in case I found a great deal I needed. I'm already looking at this week's ads and picking out what I need. I saw Gain on sale at Family Dollar and I have some coupons for that, and I know Kraft cheese is on sale at United this week (I actually got my ad BEFORE the sale, LOL).

2. If you can, do what we've been doing and just live off your stockpile for a while. Sometimes you need to do that anyway, just so you don't turn into a hoarder.

3. Find some good website or books for inspiration. What are your favorite coupon or money saving sites? Share them in the comment section and I'll review some of them!

2 comments:

  1. We are living off the stockpile now but I have to get back in the habit when we move!

    ReplyDelete