Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, January 16, 2012

What I like about coupons

For the last few days, I've been thinking about how much I like coupons. Our dishwasher quit and so now I'm having to wash dishes by hand. We have plenty of free and cheap Dawn dish washing liquid that I've bought from couponing the last few months so I do not have to worry about that for a while. I was sick with a stomach bug last week and we had plenty of chicken noodle soup,I didn't have to send anyone to the store to get me any. I have been able to help my kids in some small ways by sharing some of the bargains with them.

I am by no means an expert and I know I miss good bargains all the time. But I enjoy looking for them and sharing with people what I do find. Please remember to come here and share your good bargains! We love hearing about them.

And if you haven't yet, go like my new Facebook page. When I get to 50 likes, I'm giving away a coupon binder!

No comments:

Post a Comment