Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, January 27, 2012

Re-using Parmesan Cheese Containers

One effective way to save money and "reduce, reuse, recycle" is to find new uses for stuff rather than throwing it away. For years, I have been using Parmesan cheese containers to make cinnamon sugar shakers. I don't measure the sugar or the cinnamon, I just put some of each in (easy on the cinnamon at first, easier to add more than take out. LOL) and shake it up. I have also used them when I made my own taco seasoning. Just be sure and mark it well. I'll never forget the time I accidentally dumped some cinnamon sugar in my taco meat. HA!

3 comments:

  1. LOL I beat those were some sweet tasting tacos!! Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, they were Brenda. We took as much as we could out but we couldn't get it all. Thanks Mandy and Brenda!

    ReplyDelete