Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Living on a Dime

Today I want to talk to you about the Living on a Dime website and their cookbook Dining on a Dime. I've been a fan of Tawra Kellam and her mom Jill Cooper for years, since I bought the original version of their cookbook Not Just Beans (now called Dining on a Dime). Over the years, I've bought and given many copies of the cookbooks as gifts or as door prizes.

Know how you can tell a good cookbook? By how it looks! Cookbooks with clean, perfect pages rarely get used. Cookbooks with smudges, crumbs, stains, etc. are frequently used and well-loved.

My favorite thing about the Dining on a Dime cookbook? The recipes are real recipes with real ingredients that can be found in most pantries or at least at the grocery store. Nothing annoys me more than a recipe with some weird ingredient that noone has ever heard of. The recipes are simple with easy to follow directions.

Right now, Living on a Dime is having a big sale (through Friday, January 20th). Check it out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment