Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Great chicken deal yesterday

Yesterday, I was doing my normal shopping in Aldi's and found a great deal on chicken. They had all their boneless chicken packages for $2 off and all their bone-in marked $1 off. I got a bunch of the bone-in for less than $1 a package! And some boneless for less than $2 a package! I should be good on chicken for a while!

A key to saving money is to keep an eye out for these kinds of markdowns and stock up on them when you can. It is also nice if you share it with your friends who might be interested so they can go stock up, if possible. I texted some friends after I got out to my car to let them know so they could take advantage of the sale if they wanted to.


2 comments:

  1. This was a great one and thank you for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I'm glad you were able to get some of the chicken.

    ReplyDelete