Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, July 9, 2012

Vegas Trip

My parents gave Tom and I tickets to Las Vegas for our vacation (it's an early Christmas present). I found rooms downtown for $29 a night. So now, we are looking for non-gambling fun things to do and thought I would ask my readers for their ideas. So far I have got us tickets to see a comedian/magician downtown. I'm excited about it, especially since he doesn't use foul language! I don't get why so many of those guys think they need to use the F word to be funny. But I digress. 

Have you been to Vegas? What were some of your favorite non-gambling things to do?

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time. The only time that I remember being in Las Vegas, we were in the airport and one time we spent the night on the outskirts, went to see the Hoover Dam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go again! We loved the fountains at Bellagio. We could watch them for hours. TI free show is nice. We loved the dolphins at the Mirage I believe it was and they were not too expensive. We also loved looking at the lions at the MGM Grand and that was free. Check for concerts on Freemont Street too.

    ReplyDelete