Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Making some changes around here

After much thought and consideration, I've made a decision to change some things on the blog. I considered shutting down all together, but I really enjoy it, so I decided to keep going.

What's going to change? I'm going to stop trying to do the match-ups. I'm not that good at it (as evidenced by the fact that I don't keep up with it very well LOL) and there are tons of websites out there that do a much better job...

Money Saving Queen
Coupon Closet
Krazy Coupon Lady

...to name just a few. Let's face it, there is an over abundance of coupon sites with the popularity of the TLC show Extreme Couponing.

What will I be doing? I will continue to share my good deals, and I will watch the Jumbo's ad (since it's local to Enid) and alert you to any great deals I spot there. I will also continue writing product reviews. If you have an item or a website you want reviewed, let me know and I'll do it! If you spot a good deal you want to share, let me know and I'll post it on the blog (with a link back to your website!).

What are the reasons for doing this? Well, the main reason is that next month I will begin teaching an online college child development class. I know some things have to be cut out and changed to make room for this in my life (and it's a big part of my dreams, so...) Since I don't enjoy the match-ups that much but I do enjoy sharing my deals and writing reviews, I have made the decision to focus more on that.

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all you have done and what you will continue to do!

    ReplyDelete