Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, July 30, 2012

Vacation Bible School & Vacation

Wow, the last two weeks have been a blur! Week before last (15th-20th), was Vacation Bible School at our church. I drove the bus and helped teach the 4th-6th grade class. I left here each day as soon as the kids left, got home around 9:30-9:45, then got up and did it all again. As soon as that week was over, my vacation started. On the 21st, we drove down to SW Oklahoma for my grandmother's 90th birthday party and then on Monday, we left for our vacation. We had alot of fun and a very relaxing time. We got home about 5:00 a.m. Friday morning. Our plane, which already didn't get in until almost 1:00 a.m. was late. I am definitely too old to be up until the wee hours of the morning like that! It took me all weekend to recover.

Anyway, today it's back to work! So, here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment