Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Brand Loyalty?

Do you have certain products that you are brand loyal to? You will only buy those, regardless of whether you have a coupon and whether or not it's on sale? For us, that product is peanut butter. We used to only buy Jif (before that I bought the Great Value brand at Wal-Mart and it was pretty good, but then the whole salmonella thing turned me off that and Peter Pan for good, LOL). Now that Planter's came out with a peanut butter, we mostly buy the Planter's. It doesn't matter if it's on sale, it doesn't matter if I have a coupon, that's what I buy.


Just curious whether anyone else is that way about certain items!

1 comment:

  1. Toilet Paper. I love Angel Soft. I might get White Cloud if it makes it super cheap, but it goes in the kid's bathroom! lol

    ReplyDelete