Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Friday, April 27, 2012

Product review: Purex Ultra Packs

I recently got a free sample of the new Purex Ultra Packs to try. The premise is that the detergent is in the little packets and you just toss them in the washer and do not have to worry about measuring or pouring your detergent in.

What I liked about it:
I was a little concerned about what the smell would be like but it was pleasant and gentle, not overpowering.

It was easy to use, I just tossed it in and ran the washer.

My concerns:
Well, since it's just Tom and I, there are lots of times that we do not have a full load of laundry and I'd rather use a little less detergent. So for that purpose, I prefer measuring out for my laundry.

Since Tom tends to have allergy issues, I was worried it would cause problems for him, but it did not. Phew!

Would I buy this again? Possibly, if I found a really good deal on it.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reveiw, Tracy, I have wondered how these work and we usually have big loads!

    ReplyDelete