Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mexican Chicken

This recipe is so simple and it's one of Tom's favorites. I got it from my favorite cookbook: Dining on a Dime, from Living on a Dime. She cooks it in the oven, but you know me, I cook it in the crock-pot!

You just need:
1-2 pounds chicken (I use boneless, skinless breasts)
1 cup salsa
shredded cheese (optional)

Spray your crock-pot or slow cooker with cooking spray. Place the chicken in the bottom and pour the salsa over the top. I cook it on high for about an hour, then turn it down to low. I can start this around 11:00 or noon and it will be ready in plenty of time for supper. Simple and healthy and did I mention yummy????


No comments:

Post a Comment