Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Monday, April 9, 2012

Lemon Pepper Chicken

This is one of my family's favorite chicken recipes. We chop it up and eat it in salads, make chicken salad out of it, or just eat it as an entree. Very simple and easy:

Lemon Pepper Chicken

3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (bone-in works too)
1-2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Lemon pepper seasoning to taste

Put the chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker, pour the melted margarine over the top, and sprinkle with lemon pepper. I like to cook it on high for an hour or so, then turn it down. I can start this around noon and it will be done in plenty of time for supper.


5 comments:

  1. Yum! I do it in the oven baking it but have never tried the crockpot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me Mandy, if I can find a way, it goes in the crockpot. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definately going to start using the crock pot more and using some of your recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you like it that way, Mandy? Brenda, I love my crockpot and slow cooker. I use them obsessively. LOL

    ReplyDelete