Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Gift card update

A few weeks ago, I posted about planning for Christmas now and a gift card savings plan for Christmas blog post I had found. Well, a couple of weeks ago when I shopped at Wal-Mart, I challenged myself to buy a gift card each time I shopped equal to at least the amount I saved in coupons. That day I had saved $11 and got a $25 card. Last week I won a $5 card at a meeting and last night I saved $12 on coupons at Wal-Mart and bought a $15 card. So in just a few weeks, I already have $45 put back towards Christmas shopping! Is that exciting or what?

I'm putting them in an envelope with little sticky notes on them saying how much the cards are worth. I'm also going to keep track of the total on the outside of the envelope.


No comments:

Post a Comment