Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bought my first gift card for Christmas

Back in January, I posted about starting now to save for Christmas and shared a blog post I had found about buying gift cards throughout the year. Well for one reason or another, I hadn't started doing it yet so this past weekend I determined that I was going to buy a gift card at Wal-Mart for at least equal to the amount I saved using coupons (which ended up being $11). I bought a gift card for $25. I will start an envelope for the gift cards (and make sure I leave them at home so I don't get tempted to use them lol).


1 comment:

  1. I should do this. I always cash out my points from My Points right before Christmas for some gift cards.

    ReplyDelete