Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Getting back in the groove

Well, I'm going to try to get back in the groove here. I've been pretty down in the dumps the last few weeks, but it's time to suck it up and move on. LOL.

This past weekend at Staples, they had some items that were 100% back in Staples rewards (which basically means I'll get a coupon for Staples with that money back). The items were Duracell batteries and Staples copy paper. I got two of each (the limit) as well as a package of Avery labels that had an $8 Staples rebate (making them $1.99). So I spent almost $50, but I"ll get all but $2 and the tax back. Keep an eye on the Staples ads, they can have some pretty good deals, especially as it gets closer to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment