Colossians 3:23

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men. Colossians 3:23

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Slump?

Do you find it hard to get motivated to use coupons in the summer? The last few weeks have been so chaotic for me that I've hardly even looked at the coupons in the Sunday paper and I've certainly not cut any out. I need to get back in the groove! And this heat, ugh! It's hard to get motivated to do ANYTHING!!!!!

Just wondering if I'm the only one.

3 comments:

  1. Right now I have the coupons from the last two Sundays on the table waiting to be gone through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finding it hard to do anything! It is way too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, you've been working your tail off on your new house! LOL. Did you go through coupons yet, Brenda? I did, last night. Then found more that I hadn't gone through. LOL

    ReplyDelete